The most beautiful seasons range from March to October , from November to February , a lot of activates here. The terraces are used for cafes and dinner till December February, because with the warm sunshine, it’s comfortable and not that cold like elsewhere.
In spring, the flowers, almond trees cherry trees and lys give vivid colors: white, pink, green, blue! A true masterpiece on canvas.
In autumn, the Provence French Riviera is in a red-gold combined color, giving a warm and friendly atmosphere. The vines go to sleep for the winter, the green oaks retain their color and their force.
In summer you can see blue ridges of the lavender fields, green forests with the subtle nuances, spectacular cliffs of ochre, austere whiteness of limestone hills.
In winter? Christmas Market? The truffles , olives , the chestnuts , the regional feasts …
About the Price presented in the Programmes :
- The price displayed is “start from” corresponds to the price of a low season , to find the price on the date of your trip it is sufficient to indicate your arrival and departure dates, the price is calculated automatically
- If you go single(e), your price in single room is calculated automatically in your quote.
- The rates “children” will be applied to the children of 2 to less than 12 years (anniversary before the date of return), sharing room with two adults.
- The rates “babies” will be applied for the babies of less than 2 years (anniversary before the date of return).
- The length of stay is calculated in overnight stays and not in days. The flights are not included in the price as well as the transfers and transportations to the city of departure and return.
- All extra days or delays in car rental, extra hours or delay of checkout in hotel will be charged additional costs (normally the tariff of a half day).
- The hotel classification corresponds to the European standards , but for the “chambres d’hôtes” and other local accommodations, the standards can be different.
-The hotel taxes are to be paid directly to hotels.
- In low season, depending on weather conditions, some activities may not be in place or removed for lack of required participants (team sports, kids club, …), and part of the facilities (restaurants, bars, swimming pool …) can be closed.
- In case of non availability of accommodation you will be offered that of the similar standard.
- The deadline for reservation and cancellation of your reservation (see details in the terms and conditions)
- Any firm booking must be accompanied by full payment of your trip to 50 days before the departure date
- The bookings made earlier than 50 days before the departure date must be accompanied by the 40% of the amount of the trip unless specific conditions of certain institutions which may require full payment of the benefit to the service.
YOUR TRAVEL GUIDE BOOK
- Upon arrival you will be handed a travel guide book with all the necessary recommendations in your itinerary
- For the lunches at your leisure, a list of restaurants that were recommended and selected by our care ( the best price value) will be content in your book.
- For car rentals, the place and time of delivery and return of the vehicle will be clearly indicated according to what you provided us of your place and time of arrival and departure schedules.
- In France, generally, the rooms are available from 15 H 00 and must be vacated by 12: 00 Any exceeding of use may be charged directly to the hotel unless it has been included in the program the arrival and departure time.
PAYMENT METHOD IN FRANCE :
Officially, the bank cards permitted are the international cards VISA and MASTER CARD
In restaurant , hotels etc.
Concerning: American Express it is accepted in, certain conditions and very often refused by a large number of establishment because of the significant costs debited to the providers ,you can use it in the ATMS.
CLIMATE OF PROVENCE – FRENCH RIVIERA :
The climate in Provence is a Mediterranean climate. It is a mild and temperate climate. It varies according to the season, the Mistral wind is the emblematic of Provence that gives this dazzling brightness, it is quite common and is a charming part of the region.
The climate of the French Riviera is more gentle on account 310 days of sunshine per year , what makes the difference with the Provence is the Mistral.
There are 310 days of sunshine per year. the climate of the French Riviera is milder than the Provence, the only difference is the Mistral in Provence.
Summer: Temperatures often exceed at 30 ° midday. The nights are pleasant, around 20 °.
Winter is a bit cold but very sunny. In the plains and on the coast, temperatures can range from -10 ° to 10 ° or 15 ° to 20 ° on sunny days without wind.
In spring and autumn, the air is less dry and the rains are often abundant is sometimes heavy but doesn’t last long.