Farmers in Haute Provence -produces more than 70% of truffles in France, our trainer takes pleasure in conveying everything he has learned, whether it is traditional or more recent research techniques. Internships in “Knowing and cooking truffles’, the truffle in its environment, comparing theory and reality about truffles, and learning the basics of cooking truffles.
DAY1: Friday – INITIATION TRUFFLE – SAINT SATURNIN LES APT
In early afternoon there is a tour of the truffle farm.Initiation to truffle digging
Visit to the farm and the first introduction to truffles.Exposed on trufficulture
Aperitif and dinner at the farm.
Hotel accommodation 3 or 4 **** according to the option chosen
Day 2: SATURDAY, CYCLE BLACK DIAMOND
Initiation to truffle hunting.Learn the cycle of truffles and have a culinary introduction: truffles, cream, truffle butter and toast. Culinary truffles accommodations
In the afternoon, looking for truffles, then study the different kinds of truffles, and work in the kitchen: eggs, eggs with truffles and egg casserole.
Lunch with truffles in the truffle farm
Aperitif and dinner in the truffle farm
Hotel accommodation **** 3 or 4 **** depending on the option chosen
Day 3: Sunday: TRUFFLE WORK
Learn how to know what truffle to buy, conservation of truffles, and work in the kitchen: truffled oil, salad with truffles. Truffle research in the late morning.discover the black diamond of Provence
In the afternoon, free time for discovery, walk through the truffles or read different books on truffles and research recipes with truffles.
Lunch with the operation of truffles on truffle farm.
GUARANTEED DEPARTURE according to the schedule below
Internships December-March weekend in Saint Saturnin les Apt
COURSES 2015-2016 TRUFFLE
8th-10th and January 22nd-24th,
Other days available on request for the date of your choice
Other weekends available on request on the basis of a minimum of 4 people
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
* Car Rental: Pick up and drop off from the airport of train station includes unlimited mileage and all risk insurance
* 2 nights with breakfast in the hotel of the chosen category 3 or 4 ****
* The appetizers mentioned in the program
* 2 dinners (excluding drinks)
* 2 lunches in the operation of truffles
* Insurance during your tour
* Truffles dishes tastings indicated in program
* Visits indicated in the program
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport, a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR BOOKING
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs, they are variable, and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking . It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.