Day 1: IN CAMARGUE- PREPARATION FROM MARRIAGE TO MAS – LOU MAS DOUGE JUGE
Arrival in the early afternoon on the prestigious site of the Camargue, the place is magical with a magnificent view in the heart of the wild ponds of the Camargue in a beautiful estate of 120 hectares not far from St Marie de la Mer.
The panorama of Camargue is exceptional, a horizon and blue sky a mistralet air, birds, pink flamingos, sun welcome you… You will love this natural garden. The Camargue remains an exceptional land, a country at the end of the world with its unique atmosphere that can’t be found anywhere else. The Camargue, paradise of migratory birds, land of pink flamingos, bulls and horses, is full of contrasts and “gardian traditions” that you will experience these few days!
Availability of rooms. Preparation of the outfits, the private chapel, the wedding meal…
Dinner at the estate
Accommodation( possibility to accommodate 25 people in private)
Day 2: CAMARGESE ROMANTIC MARRIAGE IN THE DOMAIN CHAPEL – LOU MAS DOUGE – PHOTOS SESSION
Grooming of the newlyweds in a vaporous white dress, 3-piece suit for the groom, buttonhole flower, bouquets of white flowers the bride is promised, followed by hair and make-up tests in front of mirrors. It is manicured and adorned with false eyelashes, it is fashionable to have two dresses: a French white dress in tulle and a red one according to Chinese tradition.
(on request – optional: rental of Camargue outfits for the wedding ceremony in a pure traditional Camargue spirit)
- 15:30 Arrival of the brides in the shepherds’ carriage
- 16 H 00 . Beginning of the religious ( or secular) marriage ceremony
- Guests are seated in the chapel decorated with white flowers, witnesses, relatives and friends are present
- Music and procession to the entrance of the chapel decorated with white flowers
- Welcome by the priest
- Ceremonial opening music
- Introductory statement by a witness or parent
- Reading of sacred texts
- Tribute to love by the priest ( Chinese texts, English)
- Song of the Salve Regina (by the priest)
- Exchanges of consents surrounded by witnesses, the spouses face each other and exchange their oaths
- Exchange of rings and cups, a parent or witness brings the rings
- Song of the Alleluia (by the priest)
- Prayer of the spouses
- Poetic wishes from the relatives of the spouses and witnesses
- Presentation of the bouquet to the virgin
- Bridal Blessing
- Signatures of the marriage scrolls
- Exit music, rain of rice of happiness, and release of white doves messengers of happiness
- Honorary pomp with white horses and their guardians at the exit of the chapel
- At the end of the cocktail ceremony with wine of honour with “release of the doves” in front of the chapel. These birds, once released, make one or more turns over the place where they are released to find their direction and return to their dovecote.
- Dinner at the judge’s old reception table, which has kept all its authenticity (private meal on the eve of the wedding) musical atmosphere – dancing evening (DJ from 20 people)
Lunch at the Mas
Wedding dinner either in the gardens or in the large private room with bridal room
Accommodation in the Camargue farmhouse
Morning relaxation at the mas. 12 H 00 check out.
Royal breakfast for the bride and groom served on the terrace.
Price per person: on request according to the number of people
2 people: RQ
8 people: RQ
The price includes:
* The rental of a car (3 days) from the first last day to the last day in unlimited kms all risk insurance included (possibility to provide a higher category or several cars or a van or a car with driver on request according to the number of people)
* A guide interprets the day of the ceremony (Chinese English)
* Rental of wedding outfits (if necessary or Camargue outfits)
* 2 nights breakfast at mas LOU MAS DOU DOUGE for the couple
* 2 nights in room breakfast for the family and guests based on 20 people
* The services of a priest for the ceremony with all the ceremony included
* The royal breakfast on the third day for the couple
* Cocktail with wine of honour with “release of the doves” in front of the chapel
* The main alley with horses and guards at the exit of the chapel
* the arrival at the chapel in a carriage of the bride and groom flow
* The bride’s make-up and dressing session
* Photo shoots by the professional photographer (coverage of the day for 8 hours) with delivery of the CD and album the same evening
* The release of 6 white doves
* The bridal piece
* The floral decoration of the chapel
* The supervision of the ceremony and all the services indicated in the program
MARRIAGE RATES IN THE FIELD OF LOU MAS DOUGE JUGE 3 DAYS based on half double /price per person/
Base 2 people :
Base 8 people :
Base 20 people :
Price does not include:
* Drinks at meals except at the wedding dinner
* DJ entertainment on the wedding day (for groups)
* The extras
* Special requests
For technical reasons, some elements of the program may be modified or replaced, the tour as well as our prices may be modified up to 30 days before arrival, mainly according to the state taxes and tourist taxes in force, the similar mention and the number of participants. Indeed, the cancellation of one or more participants implies a change of rate.
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs, they are variable and can be paid directly to the hotels on site at the end of the stay, they are also subject to price differences according to the establishments in the same category.
CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION AND Cancellation Fees for HOTELS AND ESTABLISHMENTS OR PROVIDERS
Apart from the cancellation fees indicated in the general and special conditions, some service providers and hotels apply different rules according to the seasons and the high seasons. These payment and cancellation conditions will be specified at each reservation, the hotel may also require the total amount at reservation.