Day 1: IN PROVENCE COTE D’AZUR ST TROPEZ- PREPARATION OF THE MARRIAGE – THE ORANGERAY
Arrival in the early afternoon on the prestigious site of the ST TROPEZ region, the place is magical with a magnificent view of the sea in the heart of a beautiful estate: L’ORANGERAIE. From the convent of yesterday to the Orangeraie of today, this majestic 1900s building has lost none of its former charm.
The panorama is exceptional, a horizon and blue sky from Cap Lardier to the Golden Islands. Birds, cicadas, sun and wind welcome you… You will love this secret garden!
Provision of the NUPTIAL SUITE. Preparation of the outfits, the private chapel, the wedding meal…
(possibility of privatizing the hotel)
Dinner at the estate
Accommodation in the bridal suite (possibility of accommodating 15 or more people in a private committee)
Day 2: ROMANTIC MARRIAGE IN THE CHAPEL OF THE ORANGE AREA
PHOTO SESSION IN THE BEAUTIFUL SPACES, & GARDENS OF THE DOMAIN AND ON THE BEACHES OF ST TROPEZ and RAMATUELLE
Bridal attire in a vaporous white dress, 3-piece suit for the groom, buttonhole flower, bouquets of white flowers the bride is promised, followed by hair and make-up tests in front of mirrors. It is manicured and adorned with false eyelashes, it is fashionable to have two dresses: a French white dress in tulle, a red dress according to Chinese tradition.
- 16 H 00 . Beginning of the religious (or lay) marriage ceremony either in the chapel or on the terrace in front of the chapel, or on the pool in the garden
- Guests are seated in the chapel decorated with white flowers, witnesses, relatives and friends are present
- Music and procession to the entrance of the chapel decorated with white flowers
- Welcome by the priest
- Ceremonial opening music
- Introductory statement by a witness or parent
- Reading of sacred texts
- Tribute to love by the priest ( Chinese texts)
- Song of the Salve Regina (by the priest)
- Exchanges of consents surrounded by witnesses, the spouses face each other and exchange their oaths
- Exchange of rings and cups, a parent or witness brings the rings
- Song of the Alleluia (by the priest)
- Prayer of the spouses
- Poetic wishes from the relatives of the spouses and witnesses
- Presentation of the bouquet to the virgin
- Bridal Blessing
- Scroll Signatures
- Release music, rain of white flower petals, rice of happiness, and release of white doves messengers of happiness
- At the end of the cocktail ceremony with wine of honour with « release of the doves » in front of the chapel. These birds, once released, make one or more turns over the place where they are released to find their direction and return to their dovecote.
- Dinner in the spectacular setting of the old medieval kitchen which has kept all its authenticity (private wedding eve meal for 15 people maximum.) musical atmosphere – dancing evening ( DJ from 20 people)
Lunch at the estate
Wedding dinner either in the gardens or in the large private room with bridal room
Accommodation at the Domaine de l’ORANGERAIE
Day 3: MARRIAGE IN PROVENCE COTE D’AZUR – ST TROPEZ
Morning relaxation at the domain. 12:00 check out.
Royal breakfast served on the terrace of the « bridal suite ».
price on request according to the number of people, possibility to privatize the hotel .
The price includes:
* The rental of a car (3 days) from the first last day to the last day in unlimited kms all risk insurance included (possibility to provide a higher category or several cars or a van or a car with driver on request according to the number of people)
* A guide interprets the day of the ceremony
* Rental of bridal wear
* 2 nights breakfast at the Domaine de l’ORANGERAIE for the couple in « bridal suite ».
* 2 nights in room breakfast for the family and guests on the basis of 10 people
* The services of a priest for the ceremony and all the ceremonies included
* The royal breakfast on the third day for the couple
* Cocktail with wine of honour with « release of the doves » in front of the chapel
* The bride’s make-up and dressing session
* Photo opportunities
* The release of 6 white doves
* The mounted part
* Chapel rental or ceremony on the chapel terrace
* The floral decoration of the chapel
* The supervision of the ceremony and all the services indicated in the program
* All-day coverage by the professional Chinese language photographer with CD and album handed over at the end of the evening
WEDDING RATES IN THE ORANGE AREA 3 DAYS based on half double /price per person: on request according to the number of people
Base 2 people: RQ
Base 8 people: RQ
Base 15 people: RQ
Base 20 people: RQ
Price does not include:
* Drinks at meals except at the wedding dinner
* DJ entertainment on the wedding day (for groups)
* The extras
* Special requests
For technical reasons, some elements of the program may be modified or replaced, the tour as well as our prices may be modified up to 30 days before arrival, mainly according to the state taxes and tourist taxes in force, the similar mention and the number of participants. Indeed, the cancellation of one or more participants implies a change of rate.
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs, they are variable and can be paid directly to the hotels on site at the end of the stay, they are also subject to price differences according to the establishments in the same category.
CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION AND Cancellation Fees for HOTELS AND ESTABLISHMENTS OR PROVIDERS
Apart from the cancellation fees indicated in the general and special conditions, some service providers and hotels apply different rules according to the seasons and the high seasons. These payment and cancellation conditions will be specified at each reservation, the hotel may also require the total amount at reservation.