PROVENCE WINE &GASTRONOMY – STAY SOMEWHERE DIFFERENT,
WEEKEND – MEDIEVAL CASTLE **** HIGH PROVENCE -3 DAYS
Stay: in an authentic medieval castle: Château Fines Roches **** in Châteauneuf du Pape
The castle has 11 suites and boutique bedrooms with their own style. The 11 hotel rooms all overlook the vineyards surrounding the Castle. Some rooms at the hotel are south of the Alpilles and the Papal Palace in Avignon, others are pool side, on the Luberon, and some face the Mont Ventoux. The decoration is inspired by Provence with modern benefits, a high quality spirit which is presided in the authentic castle. The suites have character, are spacious and tranquil. One of the rooms has its own terrace and private access to the Castle pool. Another of the hotel’s rooms is perched on top of the tower with its spiral staircase that provides access to the hotel’s panoramic terrace. Elsewhere, three bedrooms have bathrooms which are each nestled in a small turret. All rooms are equipped with a four-poster bed (with the exception of the classic room), air conditioning, free wifi, flat screen TV, telephone and minibar. The deluxe rooms and junior suites feature a coffee maker “Nespresso” which is self-service for your comfort. In this subtle and refined atmosphere the hotel Château Fines Roches television has no place for the sake of tranquillity … and the Internet connection is limited.
Gourmet restaurant: La Table des Fines Roches
The Chef, Nicolas JAY, a disciple of Escoffier, and his team, for your gourmet enjoyment, showcase local and seasonal products to create for you a local Provencal French Gourmet Kitchen.
We can offer you a selection of original and unusual holidays.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
* Car rental 3 days: pick up and drop off from train station or airport with unlimited mileage and all risk insurance included
* Accommodation 2 nights with breakfast (base superior double room)
* The rankings on superior room upon availability
* Reception Room
* Insurance during your stay
* The travel guide Book
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport, a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR BOOKING
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs, they are variable, and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking . It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.